Hi sweet friends!
I can’t believe we are one night away from Dreaming with God releasing! (I have no idea if I will be able to sleep tonight!) Dreaming with God was in a sense, born on this blog. And I just want each of you to know how much it means to me that you have followed along here with me for so many years or if you have just recently joined me here. Either way, you gals have been a vital part of my dreaming journey, and I hope and pray that the book is a sweet, sweet blessing to your heart and to your own dreaming journey with God. If you’ve ordered a book or if you’ll be purchasing one, I want to give you a couple notes for tomorrow if you would like to help out with launch day! Sounds like the ballet teacher in me. :)
1. Share a pic tomorrow on social media when you receive your book using #dreamingwithgodbook to celebrate launch day! You can tag me: @sarahbethmarr so I’ll be sure and see it! If you’re willing, swing by your local Barnes and Noble or Lifeway and snap a picture with the book in the bookstore! Encourage friends to post a pic too! (I will awkwardly be sneaking in my local B&N to find the book.)
2. Write a brief review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Goodreads.
3. CELEBRATE with me!!!! I am praising God for each of you!!!! YOU have been a vital part of spreading the message of this book! Please know that I am forever grateful for your encouragement and support!
4. Keep spreading the word! Share the book with family, friends, your church, women’s ministry, etc.
5. Mark you calendars for February 18th at 1 PM if you are in or near Dallas for a book signing at Barnes and Noble! There will be books there for you to purchase or you can bring along your copy! I would LOVE to hug you and visit with you!
6. Here’s the Amazon link to order or grab a copy this week at your local bookstore: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sarah+beth+marr
Dreaming with God truly is the sweetest dance. God has dreams for you and He wants to lead you in those dreams. Praying today that your heart is refreshed and inspired as you dive into your book! Happy, happy reading!
Love and grace,
Sarah Beth Marr